Jeep Death

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I feel sick!:hateit:I will now only order a whole lemon/lime and wash it myself...bleeeeh.
Its an uncooked food and people handle it almost 100% of the time with no gloves. It is nasty. If they go to the bathroom or smoke a cig, or touch any part of them you are consuming it when it is uncooked and handled without gloves.

Last edited:

AZ ROB

Penasco is the only place where I have seen a bartender actually wash the limes prior to cutting them.. I was once sicker than a dog in Ensenada the doctor on the ship said it was probably from the bacteria in the ice. Seems it loves the metal caps on the bottles from that day forward I always wipe the neck of the bottle off with a Clean napkin...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
But Rob was he gloved up when he touched them, the problem is also he is collecting empty glasses and bottles and what did the people have on their hands that he collected the empty's from, because that is now on his hands. Thats why for uncooked foods they need to wear gloves.

There is a great help for the Nasties that us Gringos are affected by when we eat and drink things that have a different (good or bad) bacteria thing we aren't prepared for.

It is called Lomotil and is available in most Farmacias, take 1-2 pills the first day, it will shut down ones digestive system for
8-12 hours and the next day all is well. 100 times better than Imodium or Pepto.