Advice needed for first time in PP

mis2810

I've always gone there in the dark and was never the one driving so I didn't really pay attention. Roberto, if I get stuck and since you live just on the other side, I'll call if I need help.

Roberto

I've always gone there in the dark and was never the one driving so I didn't really pay attention. Roberto, if I get stuck and since you live just on the other side, I'll call if I need help.
I always have a tow strap handy !! The entrance to the road up Whale Hill can be difficult to spot, but it's just behind that large beer store.

The parking lot immediately outside the Lighthouse Restaurant (on the right as you drive up the hill) is for the Lighthouse Restaurant. Past that -- as you reach the top of the hill . . . as far as you can drive without crashing the gate to the lighthouse, turn left into the correct parking lot for Casa.

Landshark

Has anybody ever climbed to the top of the lighthouse? It's usually all locked up but once the gate was open and there was a guy working on the grounds that said when the manager was there it would be possible. Said they weren't there very often. Never been inside a lighthouse and would love to check one out.

MIRAMAR

We haven't climbed the lighthouse, but I recommend going to the top of the roof of El Capitan- it's 2 stories above the restaurant and the view is fantastic!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
the second parking lot is just above the first one, they are next to each other they both have their own entrance.